- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups or “hero” displays when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data)
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Validate the authenticity of persons attempting to gain access to a specific user account
- Enable the core platform of discussing and approving changes to accessible projects, including mockups or live websites with Cafe Vagrant or project collaborators
- Identify individual users to attribute activities
- Create a channel of direct communication between our support staff and users who request assistance
- Validate the identity of authorized persons and accounts
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
If you decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device by our third-party Partners, you can adjust the settings on your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting to best meet your preferences. While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact Cafe Vagrant at:
privacy (at) cafevagrant (dot) com